Executive Coaching and Strategy Facilitation
Deb Colden specializes in helping leaders and teams achieve critical results in rapidly changing business environments in less time.
As a premiere executive coach, as well as a results-oriented meeting designer and facilitator, Deb works with individuals and teams to increase their ability to reach aggressive business goals in less time and with greater energy.
Her practical and deceptively simple techniques for strategy planning, development and collaboration have been applied by clients across business functions in a variety of industries.
- Accelerate the leadership capability, energy, and confidence of key players in ways that other leadership development experiences have not produced.
- Meet the needs of time-constrained professionals seeking an action-oriented approach to increased personal effectiveness and innovation.
- Accomplished speaker and workshop leader, renowned for her Creating Breakthroughs™ series of experiential learning workshops, which enable professionals from all backgrounds to apply simple, effective techniques to strategy, planning, and collaboration for maximum results.
Background and Experience
- 25 years’ domestic and international business, management and consulting experience
- 20-year veteran of high-tech, publishing, and broadcasting industries
- Held management and cross-organizational leadership roles in marketing, distribution channel programs, and operations
- Internal consulting practice manager and leadership coach within a Fortune 50 company
- MBA, University of Southern California
- Accelerated Development Program, Hewlett Packard
- Advanced Management Program, Haas School of Management, UC Berkeley
- BA, Corporate Finance and Organizational Behavior, Pomona College